All 8 art Reviews

Bald Man Bald Man

Hilarious!

I don't know why, but the pic + author's comments just cracked me up. 5/5!

J-qb responds:

thanks

Stomping Through Hell Stomping Through Hell

i like what you did here

aside from the proportions, I like this piece pretty much :).

Some critique I hope helps:

1) her left arm is...err it doesn't really make sense to me. from the elbow onwards it's a little hard to tell the anatomy, but perhaps its just the overall proportioning you did, leading to my 2nd point...

2) overall proportions are a little stumpy? she's wider in some areas (thighs) but slim as hell in other areas (arms). And she seems a little short and dwarfy.

Unless that's your art style, then okay. or if she's a kid I suppose.

Little girls with those abs scare the heck out of me though.

Armaina responds:

well I was trying to go for a look that was more overhead rather than level, it was hard to pull off the right look with the huge boots Crash normally has so I don't think the perspective translates well, despite the high horizon line. Though I definately need to work on different kinds of perspective which is what this was. Ah well, learn and move on!

Chyrie - Holiday Special Chyrie - Holiday Special

Artistic license + 1!

heheh, reptiles don't have mammaries :D But me likey.

Fatchaos responds:

Well, there are so many things that are not true, so... why not enhance the reality?

Thanks.

Gyarados Gyarados

where's the shading?

Wolfenheim responds:

have you seen japanese woodblocks? thats kind of what i was going for, thats why theres no shading

Armistace Odysssey Armistace Odysssey

nice

i really like this. you should post 3 more works and get yourself scouted :D.

Cute One Cute One

i like it

very surreal feel. I think the shoulders are fine, really, if you consider the perspective. but perhaps the bridge of the nose needs more shading. looks like it fades away halfway through. what medium was used?

Artyluck responds:

That's I was talking about. Bridge of the nose... Damn, yeah, you're very right. I think I missed it, it's very hard to see your mistakes by yourself. (:

What do you mean "what medium was used?", if you will explain, I will answer... English language is my second, I'm russian guy.

Hentai Cyborg Hentai Cyborg

I don't get it

Why is this hentai? or a cyborg? and what up with the tentacles?

The Great Owl The Great Owl

Great Job

looks real sweet! What mediums and tools did you use?

NCH responds: